Wire Rope Tools
Swaging Tools for Copper & Aluminum Sleeves
50 Ton Hydraulic Swager
Capable of swaging fittings onto cables up to 3/16" diameter, this new U.S. designed and built machine weighs less and costs less, yet is more versatile and more powerful than any small cable production swager previously available in this price range.
- Quicker Setup: Simple die holder system
- Fast Cycle Time: No need to fully open dies when making more than one pressing per fitting.
- Foot controlled switch: Leaves Operator's hand free to manipulate cable and fittings.
- No overheating or leakage: Low pressure hydraulics avoid problems that plague high pressure systems.
- Easily moved: lighter weight and compact size permits easy relocation to various jobs.
- Swager includes: Heavy gauge welded steel table, electric motor and foot switch, pump, safety guards (except for point of operation).
- Comes completely assembled except for attachment of guards. It is the buyer's responsibility to install point-of-operation safety devices appropriate to the type of swaging being performed.
DIES AVAILABLE FOR GBG 50 TON SWAGER
- GBG Aluminum or Copper Sleeves (oval or stop)
- Plain Ball or Ball & Shank
- Straight Shank
- Stamped Eye Fittings